* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.
Equipoise can produce androgenic side effects such as acne, accelerated hair loss in those predisposed to male pattern baldness and body hair growth. However, the overall androgenicity of this steroid is greatly reduced due to the structural nature that creates EQ in its double bond at the carbon one and two position. Such side effects of Equipoise are still possible, but they will be strongly linked to genetic predisposition, but most will find the threshold is fairly high.
When combating the possible androgenic side effects of Equipoise, it’s important to note they are brought on by the steroid being metabolized by the 5-alpha reductase enzyme. This metabolism will reduce Boldenone to an extremely potent androgen in dihydroboldenone, far more potent than dihydrotestosterone (DHT); however, the total dihydroboldenone activity has proven to be extremely low in human beings. You will further find the androgenic nature of Boldenone will not be significantly affected by 5-alpha reductase inhibitors like Finasteride that are often used to combat the reduction to DHT.
Due to the androgenic nature of Equipoise, women may potentially experience virilization symptoms. Virilization symptoms may include body hair growth, a deepening of the vocal chords and clitoral enlargement. However, the low androgenicity will make this steroid possible to use for some women without such symptoms. At the same time, the extremely slow acting nature of the compound can make it difficult to control regarding blood levels, and alternative steroids may be preferred. Without question, individual sensitivity will dictate a lot. If Equipoise is used and virilization symptoms begin to show, use should be discontinued immediately at their onset and they will fade away. If symptoms begin to show and are ignored, the symptoms may become irreversible.
Then we’re once again left with the effects of Equipoise on endurance and recovery, and they are perhaps more beneficial here than anywhere else. With improved muscular endurance the individual will not tire out as fast and will be able to perform at his maximum level of performance for a longer period of time. With improved recovery, he will be able to repair his body faster and more efficiently so that the next time he competes in his sport of choice he can assure he is at the top of his game. When it comes to the effects of Equipoise, these are truly invaluable.