On 28 May ( Memorial Day ), Carry Back contested the Metropolitan Mile for which the American Horse of the Year Kelso was made 3/5 favorite despite carrying 133 pounds. Ridden by Johnny Rotz (Ycaza had been suspended for his ride on Ridan in the Preakness), Carry Back took the lead well inside the final furlong and won by two and a half lengths from Merry Ruler with Kelso in sixth. The prize money of $72,735 enabled him to become the fourth millionaire thoroughbred in American racing history.  Carry Back's winning time of 1: for the mile equaled the track record but Price admitted that Kelso, who was making his first appearance of the year, had not given his true running and was still the better horse.  On July 4, Carry Back and Kelso met again in what was expected to be a virtual match race for the Suburban Handicap , but both were well beaten by the surprise winner Beau Purple . Ten days later, Carry Back, Kelso and Beau Purple all ran in the Monmouth Handicap . Carry Back showed his well-being as he "kicked and squirmed" in the paddock before the race and went on to produce his best performance of the year. Rotz produced Carry Back with a late challenge to take the lead halfway down the stretch and win by three lengths from Kelso in a track record time of 2: for the mile and a quarter.  A week later, Carry Back started favorite for the Brooklyn Handicap but finished fourth to Beau Purple, to whom he was conceding ten pounds. With Rotz suspended, Carry Back was reunited with John Sellers in the Whitney Handicap at Saratoga in August. Carrying top weight of 130 pounds, Carry Back started odds-on favorite and won by two lengths from Crozier. By this time, Carry Back's winnings of $1,128,150 had taken him to third place in the all-time earners list, behind only Round Table and Nashua.  On August 28 Carry Back easily  defeated Beau Purple by eight lengths in the one mile Wilderness Handicap at Aqueduct , but ran a disappointing fourth to Crozier in the Aqueduct Stakes a week later.
* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.