• BioPerine for nutrient absorption
• D-aspartic acid for hormone production
• Boron for hormonal development and maintenance
• Korean Red Ginseng to aid the body in hormone production
• Leteolin for blocking the production of female hormones
• Magnesium for protein metabolism
• Mucuna Pruriens for increasing human growth hormone and sex hormone levels
• Nettle Root for boosting hormone production
• Vitamin B6 for Testosterone regulation
• Vitamin D3 to support hormone production
• Vitamin K2 for artery health
• Zinc to boost testosterone levels
Testosterone is a hormone that is produced primarily in the testicles for men and the ovaries and adrenal glands for women. This hormone is essential to the development of male growth and masculine characteristics. For women, testosterone comes in much smaller amounts. Testosterone production increases about 30 times more during adolescence and early adulthood. After early adulthood, it’s natural for levels to drop slightly each year. Your body may see a one percent decline after you’re 30 years old.
Testosterone plays a key role in your:
Disclaimer: All products and brands found on this website are trademarks of their respective companies. The information on this website does not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of . The information is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used as such. The information on this site is not written or reviewed by a medical professional and is only to be used at your own risk. Under no circumstance should information found on this site be taken as medical advice or used to prevent, diagnose, or treat any disease or illness. Make sure to follow label instructions for whichever product you purchase. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements you see on this website.